When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

18 November 2005

Sync: Meet the IT Gigolo

Q: So, how long have you been a tech-support manwhore?

A: A few months. A friend was having trouble connecting to the Internet, this really attractive girl, and the idea just popped into my head: "Wow, it would be really nice if I could get sex for this." I placed an ad on Craigslist that read, "WILL FIX COMPUTERS FOR SEXUAL FAVORS," and I've had an overwhelming number of responses.
This seems like a good idea to me, except that many/most of the requests I get for tech support come from people who are either male and/or in my extended family, and while I am Southern and live in the West Village (which residence automatically shifts your Kinsey number one place to the right, regardless) I am not Southern or gay *enough,* I don't think, to do this.

Meet the IT Gigolo


(Hat tip: enrevanche reader and pal Clay.)

No comments: